The new portal http://www.adeccojobsforukraine.com is a free-to-post platform dedicated to candidates from Ukraine who are seeking work in countries where they have taken refuge, and for employers seeking workers in countries where the Adecco Group is present. The site can be accessed in either Ukrainian or English language.
Alain Dehaze, Chief Executive Officer of the Adecco Group said: “For more than a decade, we have worked to enable people displaced by conflict to re-enter the world of work in their host countries. We are now leveraging this experience, combined with our core business expertise and scale, to help support people from Ukraine in the context of the current crisis. Finding work and meaningful employment is critical to enabling refugees secure financial stability, and underpins their ability to begin new lives and secure futures. We invite organisations across Europe and beyond to participate in this initiative by posting their open roles and offering opportunities to people from Ukraine as they begin to re-establish their lives in neighbouring countries.”
The portal has the following functionalities:
- Job search in nearly 60 countries and regions around the world where the Adecco Group is present through its three global business units: Adecco, LHH and Akkodis.
- Access to free online training modules for CV building, job search and counselling.
- Reskilling and up-skilling in, for example, digital capabilities and language skills.
- Links to resources to help refugees find housing.
- Links to government sites with information on labour regulations, with an initial focus on European countries.
- Job-posting feature for companies looking to offer opportunities to displaced workers.
While the Adecco Group does not have any direct operations in either Russia or Ukraine, the Group has enabled employment for thousands of people from Ukraine in nearby countries in recent years. Across the Group we continue to support displaced people from previous and ongoing crises - including Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan - to enter the labour market, particularly in the U.K., Germany, France, Italy and Greece.