About the Innovation Foundation empowered by the Adecco Group
The Innovation Foundation is a Social Innovation Lab which supports sustainable livelihoods by creating practical solutions to increase the employability and access to labour markets for underserved populations.
As a Social Innovation Lab, the Innovation Foundation identifies people who are falling out of the workforce and their unmet needs. We then develop solutions to meet those needs, working with experts and end-users. Our prototypes are then taken out into the world with the right partners on the ground.
Empowered by the Adecco Group, the global Innovation Foundation leverages the vast know-how of a Fortune Global 500 company and the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company.
- What IF my past didn’t define my future?
- What IF my skills are not visible?
- What IF I can’t afford to travel to an interview?
- What IF I was the first in my family?
These are just some of the questions that underserved populations ask themselves.
- What IF everyone had access to work?
- What IF we broke down the barriers to people finding work?
These questions inspire the vision of the Innovation Foundation: a world where everyone can access work.