Second quarter 2016 highlights
- Revenues up 4% organically 
- Gross profit up 5% organically
- Gross margin up 10 bps to 18.8%
- EBITA  excluding one-offs  EUR 284 million, up 6% organically
- EBITA margin excluding one-offs 5.0 %, up 10 bps
- Strong cash flow from operating activities of EUR 178 million, DSO down by 1 day to 51 days
 Organic growth is a non-US GAAP measure and excludes the impact of currency, acquisitions and divestitures.
 EBITA is a non-US GAAP measure and refers to operating income before amortisation and impairment of goodwill and intangible assets.
 One-offs comprise integration costs of EUR 2 million in Q2 2016, integration costs of EUR 5 million in Q2 2015 and costs for contractual obligations to the former CEO and CFO of EUR 10 million in Q2 2015.