Our MSP programme is a standardised solution for managing your temporary workforce.
We can guarantee you legal certainty as well as transparency in relation to the employees deployed and offer optimal personnel planning - from sourcing to onboarding. Our support saves you time and money and lets you concentrate on your core business.
What is a Managed Service Provider (MSP)?
In the human resources sector, an MSP is a service provider that offers a comprehensive solution in the management of temporary staff. This is precisely where our expertise lies: As a master vendor, we act as the central contact for all questions relating to your temporary staff and supplier management. In specific terms, this means: We become your main supplier, coordinating all personnel requirements and acting as an interface with co-suppliers. Upon request, we can station a personnel consultant directly at your location (on-site model).
Is an MSP the right choice for you?
For companies that regularly employ a large number of temporary staff, it is often a challenge to structure processes transparently and in line with regulatory requirements. They need to coordinate several personnel service providers at the same time and are provided with staff who do not always carry out their tasks completely satisfactorily. Mistakes can also be made when complying with legal regulations. If you have a large number of suppliers, accounting in particular can take up a considerable amount of time. A managed service provider can implement processes for you that will save you time and increase your efficiency, while also relieving you of all effort in relation to your temporary employees.
How you benefit from using our MSP programme:
- An optimised and standardised recruitment process
- We can handle the coordination of your suppliers and manage invoicing as a neutral body
- You will receive a total invoice for all personnel service providers
- Guarantee of legal certainty and compliance
- Reduced administrative burden thanks to a centralised supply model
- The same conditions for all suppliers
- A single point of contact for all your personnel needs
- Visibility and control over costs