CEO for One Month iPad Giveaway Rules
Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Giveaway Rules by a participant.
A. Giveaway Rules for
1. Giveaway ORGANIZER: This Giveaway is organized and held by: Adecco Group AG, Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008, Switzerland.
2. PARTICIPATION: No purchase necessary. You must have reached the legal age of majority at the time of entry to be eligible for this Giveaway. To participate, participants must: (a) read and accept these Giveaway Rules by registration, (b) visit www.adeccogroup.com/ceoforonemonth , and (c) register your details (name, email address, phone number, age range, country of application). Only one entry per person may be made and the Giveaway Organizer reserves the right to reject participants who submit more than one entry. The Giveaway begins on 16 April 2021 at 12:00 a.m. (Central European Time) and ends on April 18, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (Central European Time).
3. WINNER SELECTION: Participants need to register for the CEO for One Month. Ten Giveaway Winners will be randomly selected through a random number generator. Giveaway Winner will be notified within 14 days after the closing of the Giveaway.
All judgments and decisions, including but not limited to the drawing are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. PRIZE: Giveaway Winner will be offered a 4th generation iPad Air (technical specifications: 64GB, Wi-Fi enabled, 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display, A14 Bionic chip). The way in which the Prize will be provided to the Giveaway Winner is in the Giveaway Organizer´s sole and absolute discretion. The Giveaway Winner is free to accept the Prize. Prize will ONLY be issued to the Giveaway Winner and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
Before being offered the Prize Giveaway Winner must sign and return any and all documents that are required by Giveaway Organizer to give effect to the Prize (all as determined by Giveaway Organizer in its sole and absolute discretion). If a Giveaway Winner: (a) fails to return any of the required documents within the specified time; and/or (b) cannot accept the prize for any reason whatsoever; then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and the Giveaway Organizer reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select an alternate participant in accordance with these Giveaway Rules to be the Giveaway Winner (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such new Giveaway Winner).
The Prize is not exchangeable. Giveaway Organizer has the sole right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value. All expenses associated with the use of the prize, including any taxes, are the sole responsibility of the Giveaway Winner.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Employees, representatives and agents of Giveaway Organizer, its parent companies, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies involved in the Giveaway, and persons with whom such employees, representatives and agents are domiciled, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
B. General Terms & Conditions; Privacy Statement
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By submitting the entry giveaway participants acknowledges the Privacy Statement, to abide by the terms of these Giveaway Rules and by the decisions of the Giveaway Organizer, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Giveaway. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
2. CONDUCT: Giveaway Organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Giveaway or web site; violates the Giveaway Rules; or acts without good faith or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
3. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Giveaway Organizer, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions or entries in the Giveaway.
Giveaway Organizer, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Giveaway Organizer, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Giveaway.
If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Giveaway Organizer which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Giveaway Organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway.
In consideration for the Giveaway Organizer accepting the participant´s entry, the participant releases and forever discharges, to the broadest extent permitted by law, the Giveaway Organizer from all claims that the participant may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with (a) any participant´s entry and participation in this giveaway, and (b) the Giveaway Winner´s acceptance and/or use of the Prize.
4. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: These Giveaway Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, substantive Swiss law, to the exclusion of its conflict of laws principles.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in relation to the Giveaway Rules, including the validity, invalidity and breach thereof, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the ordinary courts of Zurich, Canton of Zurich, Switzerland.
Privacy Statement for the CEO for One Month iPad Giveaway
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the conditions in which your personal data is collected and processed on the “CEO for One Month iPad Giveaway” into the website (www.addeccogroup.com/ceoforonemonth).
This Giveaway is organized and held by: the Adecco Group AG, Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008, Switzerland.
Collecting your Personal Data
We will collect your personal data that you provide by filling in the form/s on this site.
We will collect - through this site - your name, email address, phone number, age range, country of application
Accordingly, we will use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To allow you the participation in the Giveaway according to defined rules;
2. To allow us to send updates on the progress of the Giveaway;
3. To enable us to contact you in case you result the winner and promote the result in the website and in the relevant events dedicated to CEO for One Month;
4. To notify you about changes of this website.
Adecco will not use your email account to send you marketing actions or any advertising activities unless you subscribe for such communication via our website.
Processing your Personal Data
In order to achieve the above purposes and/or provide you with the best services, it will be necessary for us to disclose your information to third parties.
However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
• To our suppliers - Maverick Advertising & Design Ltd., registered address at 5 Gainsford Street, London SE1 2NE, United Kingdom.
• Where required by applicable laws, we will share personal data with government or law enforcement authorities.
Whenever your personal data is transferred within Adecco Group or to third parties, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable for that website.
Your rights, questions, comments and contact information
If you have any questions or complaints regarding our statement of privacy practices as related to your specific information, or to request access, modification or deletion to your data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by postal mail to:
Adecco Group AG
Group Communications Department
Your Adecco Privacy Team